iPAD Running Slow or Having Trouble?
1. Close any running apps: Click the Home button twice from the home screen, swipe up on the window with the app running.
2. Clear Out Your Cache. The iPad safari app can slow things down. From time to time you may want to clear your cache. To do that, simply tap Settings > Safari > Clear History, Clear Cookies and Data.
3. Restart your device: If above tips do not do the trick, you may try rebooting your device by pressing and holding the Lock/Unlock button for a few seconds until the red “slide to power off” slider appears, and then slide the slider. You can turn it on again by holding down the Lock/Unlock button again.
4. If the reboot method in previous step does not work for any reason, use the alternate method. Press and Hold both the “Lock/Unlock” button and the “Home” button until the screen goes black. Release and wait for system to reboot.
4. Delete mail, Empty mail trash.
5. Delete pictures, videos and any other old files.
6. Clean your screen periodically. A dirty screen may also cause your device’s touch screen to become unresponsive. Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
7. POWER OFF ... wait till it completely shuts down .. Power Up